- TI®, an efficient and proven methodology to solve undesired employees’ bad habits without using discipline.
- TI®, a methodology to consolidate the trust bond between the manager and his employees while instilling commitment.
- TI®, a down to earth methodology that brings the employees to commit solving bad habits and that provides long lasting positive results for managers.
- TI®, a unique deployment methodology that maximises learning retention and optimise long lasting Return on Investment.
- Provide managers with commitment based action oriented strategic methodology.
- Prepare managers to efficiently deal with employees’ defensive mechanisms without judging or threatening.
- Ensure optimal retention level and use of the methodology.
- Enlight managers to recognise the negative consequences of the disciplinary process.
- Managers (unionized and non unionized environment).
- Human resources professionals and managers.
TI®, a constructive and effective coaching meeting:
- Apply daily the Broken Window Theory.
- Plan a Turnaround Interview®.
- Apply fundamentals of Turnaround Interview®.
- Recognize and handle employees’ defense mechanisms.
- Appropriately react to these defenses while maintaining meeting objectives.
- Efficiently close the meeting while instilling pride and commitment.
The first training day as well as the two half-days follow up sessions bring the participants to apply the methodology to real life day-to-day situations.
TI® provides the managers with efficient communication skills to better deal with challenging employees’ situations. The results of this unique deployment methodology, which is based on a full day training and two half-days follow up sessions spread over six months, optimise the long term retention level.